Sometimes you may need a specific feature according to your needs and build your own plugin that doesn't exist yet. In order to achieve this:
- You can create your own plugin with an independent
- Each plugin will be a class which needs to implement the two methods described in this guide.
Every plugin you create for botonic has to be under a directory named:
In addition, the plugin directory has to be structured in the following way:
The required fields in your package.json must be the following:
- name: we suggest you to put the same name as the directory, for simplicity and maintainability.
- version: plugin's version, starting by 0.0.1.
- main: entry point of your plugin. We suggest that you mantain the structure as it is.
- dependencies: your dependencies, if any.
- devDependencies: your devDependencies, if any.